Estée Lauder Companies
www.elcompanies.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Disrespectful

Executive Director (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsGood benefits, nice office, good views of central park, nice area, close to the apple store,
super sweet mail room and messenger service employees, nice vacation (although you are discouraged to take it all at once and are expected to be available)

Consvery understaffed, overworked, cut throat, no value to human nature, un inventive, systems upon systems, upon systems that make it impossible to create anything remotely creative, very political, bad lighting.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees like humans, communicate, create an atmosphere of team work and comrade not the opposite

if you like politics you will like here

I have been working at Estée Lauder Companies

Pros: nice amount of days off during the year Cons: politics, politics, politics, politics, politics More

Good company but...E commerce division needs and overhaul of management and HR.

AREA SALES MANAGER (Current Employee)
    New York, NY

I have been working at Estée Lauder Companies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Generous company gratis Fantastic brands Fair work life balance Cons: Low salaries compared to competitors Poor path of advancement- largely who you know and e commerce… Advice to Senior Management: Great employees are undervalued and not recognized simply because they have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Estée Lauder Companies.

Worked for Estée Lauder Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Estée Lauder Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Estée Lauder Companies CEO Fabrizio Freda. All reviews posted anonymously by Estée Lauder Companies employees.