Ethicon
www.ethiconinc.com Somerville, NJ 5000+ Employees

A great experience for a Coop!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Angelo, TX

ProsThere is plenty of hands on work to get experience with. If you are a self-starter, this is a great place to intern/coop at. They will give you all the resources needed and people are extremely willing to help and answer questions. I highly recommend it!

ConsYou will not be babied while here. If you are not a self-starter this could be a con. For me, I found it challenging and enjoyable.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have no advice. Keep doing what you are doing and you will find who will work hard and who is there strictly for a paycheck.

Okay place to work but not alot of personal growth

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Ethicon

Pros: My manager worked with me to accomodate my need to work flexible hours… Cons: Seemed to be a place where it was who you… Advice to Senior Management: With there being so many satellite ofiices and employees a… More

Great place to start a career and get a variety of experience

San Angelo, TX

I have been working at Ethicon

Pros: Lots of job variety, people are pleasant, fairly good company… Cons: Sometimes feel that lower level people are underestimated and communication… Advice to Senior Management: More opportunity for training for professional and personal development or if its there it needs… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ethicon.

Worked for Ethicon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ethicon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ethicon CEO Alex Gorsky. All reviews posted anonymously by Ethicon employees.