There are newer employer reviews for Ethicon

generally great place

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Raritan, NJ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Raritan, NJ

I have been working at Ethicon

Pros

Johnson and Johnson has a great reputation, has good salaries, the people I work with are accomodating, and work is near my home.

Cons

Some times we are assigned too much work, deadlines can get stressful, and management sometimes puts a lot of pressure on us.

Management can work on their feedback to lower level employees. They should also try to be more accessible to their employees.

45 Other Employee Reviews for Ethicon (View Most Recent)

Don't let San Angelo stop you

I worked at Ethicon

Pros

Ethicon is good for 2 reasons:

If you are a slacker and wish to simply "get-by" with an internship or coop, there are ways for you to do this and get paid.

If, like me, you wish to expand upon yourself to develop professional and personal skills, there are plenty of opportunities as well.

Cons

San Angelo was not the most exciting city in the world. It is also a substantial drive from other major cities.

Continue to work based on the Credo. Also, be sure to get down to the floor and interact with those actually making the product. Don't let the "business" of being a manager be an excuse for not interacting daily with the people you supervise.

A place for good professional development but don't stay too long of you can burn out.

Former Employee - Planner  in  Somerville, NJ
    Former Employee - Planner in Somerville, NJ

I worked at Ethicon

Pros

Great place to build professional skills. You will face hands on experience with real world problems. Colleagues in the company are fairly competent.

Cons

Most positions require long work hours. The company is actively working on better balance betwwen work and life for its employees, but it consistently falls short. Like most private sector companies, there is a lot of politics and it can lead to competent employees being looked over for promotions and the like.

I enjoy the Credo feedback excersise; it's a great start. I saw some small improvements in some areas through out the years but would focus more on improving work/life balance. I consistently heard this critisism from colleagues in various areas of the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Ethicon

Worked for Ethicon? Contribute to the Community!