Ethos Consulting Group

www.ethosconsultinggroup.com

Excellent company to begin a career and advance at your own pace

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Denver, CO
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Denver, CO

Pros

I have never worked for a company that is more focused on the growth and development of its people than Ethos. Everyone who works here, from Caitlain the Recruiting Manager to George the President, genuinely cares about helping people reach their full potential and achieve success in their careers. I formally worked for Target as an Executive Team Leader, which was a great managerial position and I learned a lot. However, the politics of retail and the limited growth options encouraged me to search for a position that would appreciate my work ethic and outgoing personality while allowing me to grow at a faster rate. One of the first things that attracted me to the entry-level position at Ethos was the 100% internal growth and that someone's career path was based on their merit rather than how long they had been at the company. Ethos' Management Training Program has taught me how to be an entrepreneur and all the skills necessary to be a great manager and more importantly a great leader. I am incredibly excited about the career path I have begun and look forward to continued growth and the long-term success.

Cons

The disappointing part of this career is when people come on board who are not willing to put in the work it takes to be successful. Short-term thinkers who are looking for a job not a career are the only frustrating part.

Continue to invest in your people as you are doing now to help them reach their full potential and be successful.

Other reviews for Ethos Consulting Group

If you like door to door sales, come work for ethos consulting!

Pros

Nice people, decent office in a good area. Short work days -- work as much as you want. No other pros to speak of.

Cons

Regardless of whether the position you applied for says "Account Manager" "Marketing Associate" "Account Consultant", you will be doing door to door sales trying to convince people to switch from Comcast to Century Link. If you have a college degree, AVOID THIS PLACE!

Be upfront with the actual job responsibilities and duties.

Ethos Consulting Group Response

Sep 24, 2013President

Dear Former employee, we value your feedback and concerns. We are sorry you didn't have a pleasant experience at Ethos Consulting Group, Inc. At Ethos we pride ourselves in the work we do. Therefore ... More

They mislead you to get you in the door

Pros

- The management team is awesome will help you be successful if this is the career you are looking for
    - They 100% promote from within

Cons

- They do not mention that it is door-to-door sales in any one of the three interviews. They were very vague about the actual job duties.
    - Being that it is 100% commission based, they waste your time with daily "meetings" where you are in essence practicing selling door-to-door sales
    - They expect you to come in on Saturdays before you go out into the field to play childish games before you are able to pick up your paycheck

There are newer employer reviews for Ethos Consulting Group.

Worked for Ethos Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!