Ethos Group

There are newer employer reviews for Ethos Group

Outstanding Company, Incredible Career, Great Life

Current Employee - Business/Finance Manager in Augusta, KS
Current Employee - Business/Finance Manager in Augusta, KS

I have been working at Ethos Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I must give credit where credit is due, and Ethos deserves every bit of recognition for my success in this industry. They invest alot of time and effort into their interviewing process, in order to make sure you are a great fit in the industry and that they are a great fit for you as well. Ethos is recognized as the absolute elite in the industry and to be associated with Ethos is purely an honor. Once you pass the interview process, Ethos makes sure that you attend a very hands on type of schooling, so that you have all the knowledge and resources needed, to be more successful than your comparables. After training, they don't just throw you to the wolves and hope you survive, no, your rep visits the dealership weekly to review and train on any issues you may have. You are 100% representation of their process and they make sure you are performing at your maximum ability. After just a short 6 months in this position, I am committed to Ethos as my foundation for my lifelong career in this industry. Thanks Ethos and Nate Blevins.

Cons

I would like a Corner Office overlooking the Ocean..

Continue following the Process.. It's Working.

44 Other Employee Reviews for Ethos Group (View Most Recent)

Ethos Group provides great opportunity

Current Employee - Business/Finance Manager in Lawrence, KS
    Current Employee - Business/Finance Manager in Lawrence, KS

I have been working at Ethos Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

If you're looking to make a good income and develop yourself professionally and personally, Ethos group is definitely a company you should consider. Ethos recruits dedicated professionals to fill management roles in the automotive industry. Ethos Group has developed a career path that is achieved through meeting your rep and dealers expectations. I've had an excellent experience with Ethos thus far.

Cons

Be prepared to put in some hours

Disgusting

Former Employee - Business/Finance Manager in Lexington, KY
    Former Employee - Business/Finance Manager in Lexington, KY

I worked at Ethos Group

Pros

There is money to be made.

Cons

I was lied to repeatedly about what the job was, how much I would make, where I would be, what I would be doing etc. They interview college graduates and make them think that they will be going directly into a management role in a dealership, when in fact Ethos Group has almost zero control over what happens after you get into the dealership. You are at complete mercy of the existing management, and the ones I interacted with were complete scum of the earth. Everyone starts out selling cars, but of course they do not tell you this. I moved 400 miles from what I called home for this job only to realize I had been duped into a job selling cars. Don't believe these people's lies!! They are all ex car salesmen and use every trick in the bag to get you to believe everything they say and guess what.... almost none of it is true. It is sad that people like this can get away with what they are doing to recent college graduates. I gave these people 6 months of my life that I will never get back. Don't make the same mistake I did. Do not even give these people a chance to sit you down and talk to you!

Stop "selling" worthless jobs to recent graduates in a distressed economy.

There are newer employer reviews for Ethos Group