Etihad Airways

www.etihadairways.com
There are newer employer reviews for Etihad Airways

Internship with Etihad Airways MNL Airport Station

I worked at Etihad Airways as an intern

Pros

Everyone made sure that we learn everything we can and showed how great the company is.
Supervisors let us know how the company operates and made sure we here clearly hear what happens every flight briefing.
I was very much encouraged to pursue a career with Etihad as a direct employee.

Cons

Please make sure to give more incentives for those employees the company gets from manpower agencies. They are the ones who worked the most, ensuring guests are comfortable, yet they are not that properly compensated.

Make sure even the ground handling agents are properly compensated. Ive seen how so many GREAT agents resign because of "too much work but not enough pay". I would've like to work for Etihad as a GHA, but It willl be a very stressful and depressing job if I feel im worth close to nothing.

35 Other Employee Reviews for Etihad Airways (View Most Recent)

Once in a lifetime experience

Former Employee - Cabin Crew in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
    Former Employee - Cabin Crew in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I worked at Etihad Airways full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Modern free shared accommodation
    Free transport to and from work
    Paid training
    Excellent tax free salary
    Charming city to live in Abu dhabi
    Discount airfares for friends and family/ travel benefits
    Free dry cleaning for uniform
    Fast promotion within the company
    You get paid to travel to exotic amazing places every day, when many people save money to travel to those places once a year, but you do this almost every day

Cons

Stressful
    Lots of pressure
    Jet lag
    Live far away from family and friends

A company Barely run by inexperience and smoke screens by a group of friends.

Current Employee - Management in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
    Current Employee - Management in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I have been working at Etihad Airways full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

if you know the right people, growth is easy regardless of credentials, "We need quantity not Quality", HR. So based on this comment from HR, getting a job is easy, passing basic training is based on how many crew are needed to graduate that week.

Cons

Company changes roster times to suit legalities regardless of the truth, adults (40yrs) sharing accommodation with 2 other room mates, treated like a child, given false information for GCAA regulations, Management corrupt, management have no experience and more VP's then aircraft to take massive salaries and give nothing to company as a whole. Useless general staff from countries which provide cheap labor and run the company on a "pay peanuts, get monkeys" formula

Treat you staff how you want your staff to treat your guests...maybe then you might have a real shot at winning a legit award (Not Paid for ones), stop putting a finger in every piece of the corporate pie, always remember.... Every Dog has his Day.!

There are newer employer reviews for Etihad Airways