There are newer employer reviews for Etilize

I worked at Etilize full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

A good and caring company

Cons

Rapid changes but I don't think it is a con.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Etilize (View Most Recent)

Learning Curve

Current Employee - Category Manager  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Current Employee - Category Manager in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I have been working at Etilize full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Company is very flexible on hours but is very focused on stated results. Management communicates clearly and often, no guessing. Feedback is clear and timely. Global company with many talented people who are intelligent and very helpful. A place for dedicated people who enjoy working and a fast paced atmosphere.

Cons

A lot to learn very quickly. Being global means never meeting the majority of coworkers and learning many different cultures. Some may feel that the clear feedback is harsh but I very much prefer it. Not a place for people who are afraid of leaving there comfort zones, you will be expected to achieve results without all a clear playbook. Not for the fait hearted, you will be challenged.

Need To Focus More on The People!

Innovation That Created an Entire Market

Former Employee - Enterprise Delivery Manager  in  Long Beach, CA
    Former Employee - Enterprise Delivery Manager in Long Beach, CA

I worked at Etilize full-time for less than a year

Pros

An innovative company whose founder actually created a market for data that didn't exist before. At the time of my employment Etilize was a successful, multi-national company with employees in the US, Canada and Pakistan. It was purchased by GfK, a huge German marketing behemoth.

Cons

The bulk of Etilize's employees are in Pakistan. The time difference can be an asset in a 24 hour world, but can make separating work time and personal time difficult. Understandably, employees need to be available to support the company's customers at any time of the day or night.

There are newer employer reviews for Etilize

Worked for Etilize? Contribute to the Community!