Etsy

www.etsy.com

engaging, exhilarating, enigmatic, effervescent, ebullient, enticing, employment.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Brooklyn, NY

ProsEtsy is highly passionate, highly intelligent, highly capable company with a huge vision. It's a constantly evolving atmosphere where creativity and outspokenness are genuinely appreciated and rewarded. That, and we throw one hell of a party.

ConsBecause things are constantly in flux, the environment can be disjointed at times--communication breaks down and projects, people, and spaces are left without an owner.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs Etsy grows, it's important that we identify and solve operational problems while we push new code to the site. Clear internal structures and communications can only serve to increase clarity for our members, creating a better experience for the Etsy community as a whole.

Help people build small businesses

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Etsy full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: You get to do work that is actually beneficial to people.… Cons: The career advancement track is shrouded in mystery and there seems to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A classic love-hate relationship

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Etsy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Company values and culture are uniquely great. It's a very quirky… Cons: We used to be naive and not know what we're doing, but it was a lot of fun. Now we… Advice to Senior Management: Hire professional managers or learn how to manage if you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Etsy.

Worked for Etsy? Contribute to the Community!