There are newer employer reviews for Etsy

The best thing that's ever happened to me.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Brooklyn, NY
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Etsy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Guys, this is the real thing. You can be happy and love your job, and employers can treat you like you deserve to be treated. I get to be around passionate, creative, and amazing people every day and do work that I love. Two words: dream job.

Cons

I've yet to find a single one. Maybe that there are way too many delicious snacks around at all times.

Stay classy. :)

14 Other Employee Reviews for Etsy (View Most Recent)

great place to work

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in New York, NY

I have been working at Etsy full-time for less than a year

Pros

Etsy is a really great place to work. Culture is great, engineers are valued very highly, everyone is really friendly, the work is interesting and the talent is the best in New York tech.

Cons

There aren't many things that one could be really upset about with Etsy. My only gripe might be transparency with the companies plans from senior management but even that is minimal.

engaging, exhilarating, enigmatic, effervescent, ebullient, enticing, employment.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at Etsy

Pros

Etsy is highly passionate, highly intelligent, highly capable company with a huge vision. It's a constantly evolving atmosphere where creativity and outspokenness are genuinely appreciated and rewarded. That, and we throw one hell of a party.

Cons

Because things are constantly in flux, the environment can be disjointed at times--communication breaks down and projects, people, and spaces are left without an owner.

As Etsy grows, it's important that we identify and solve operational problems while we push new code to the site. Clear internal structures and communications can only serve to increase clarity for our members, creating a better experience for the Etsy community as a whole.

There are newer employer reviews for Etsy

Worked for Etsy? Contribute to the Community!