An amazing opportunity for career growth

I have been working at Ettain Group

Pros

I started at ettain group right out of college, as many employees do here. They offered me extensive training and I could tell they truly wanted me to grow in my career when they created new positions for me to accomodate my professional interests.

Cons

Work life balance is sometimes difficult to manage, but that is the same for all staffing companies. It comes down to the individual employee figuring out what works best for them. Turnover is also a factor at all staffing companies and something we've seen here, but there are many employees who have left ettain group only to come back 1-2 years later.

Other Reviews for Ettain Group

Lots of excitment to come on board but all for nothing.

I worked at Ettain Group

Pros

Ettain is a young company and has potential to be great. The pay is just above average and the atmosphere is very young and "hip". The brand overall is good and they are somewhat well known locally. It was a good 4 years.

Cons

This organization lacks vision and communication internally and is very frustrating. There is a significant lack to deliver and no internal support.

Nice people, poorly managed

I worked at Ettain Group

Pros

Really nice people. Very activity focused company. If you produce, you have a lot more flexibility to manage work/life balance.

Cons

Has a very junior model for IT recruiters. Turnover is extreme (people get hired away so they're always recruiting/hiring recruiters). Very hard to get any momentum under that kind of model.

Address your recruiting model to pay for people more experienced and do more to retain your best talent. Turnover will kill you.

There are newer employer reviews for Ettain Group.

Worked for Ettain Group? Contribute to the Community!