There are newer employer reviews for Ettain Group

It's been a pleasure

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Brentwood, TN
Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Brentwood, TN

I have been working at Ettain Group as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

Lots of assistance with technical issues, and changing roles in the placement. I have had no problems with communication, pay, or any other critical factors required to do the job. I have worked with many recruiters and placement agencies, and ettain outshines all of them.

Cons

Their fast growth sometimes makes it difficult to get an immediate response, but i have never waited more than a day for a response to a non-critical issue.

Reward your long term recruiters and contractors. We are your best form of advertising.

reviews filtered by

A chance to succeed

Current Contractor - Production Support in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Contractor - Production Support in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Ettain Group as a contractor (more than a year)

Pros

The HR Staff worked with me to help me grow as an IT professional. Asking important questions and sifting through my resume they were able to place me in a job position with a large corporation that has continually helped me succeed.

Cons

No online opportunities to learn or grow.

Provided a way for employees to find online classes at group prices.

Where the cool kids hang out.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Ettain Group

Pros

Lots of young, attractive single people (out of college and cheap to employ). Its a young environment with cool marketing and social atmosphere.

Cons

Its a junior organization without any depth or real expertise. The model is throw it on the wall and see what sticks. They hire young and inexperience for low pay making any real expertise hard to come by. Management is clueless about anything solution oriented and the recruiters simply match acronyms on resume's since they don't know anything about the skills they are recruiting for.

Hire some seasoned professionals and make the investment in some people with industry experience.

There are newer employer reviews for Ettain Group