Ettain Group
www.ettaingroup.com Charlotte, NC

Fair compensation, friendly staff

Security Engineer (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

ProsUpon being contracted by the Ettain Group in Atlanta, GA, they were very friendly, courteous, and provided very quick feedback on whether or not the company I would be contracting for wanted to hire me after interviewing.

ConsOnce assigned somewhere, I didn't hear much from Ettain Group. They initially would come around every month or so to see how we (the contractors) were doing, but after a management shift that slowed down. Not the worst thing that could have happened.

Not bad

Quality Analyst (Current Employee)
    Sterling, VA

I have been working at Ettain Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: Recruiters are quick to give you a call back when you need them to My… Cons: Was low balled on my wages when I initially began… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's been a pleasure

Brentwood, TN

I have been working at Ettain Group as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Lots of assistance with technical issues, and changing roles in the placement. I have had no problems with communication, pay, or any… Cons: Their fast growth sometimes makes it difficult to get an immediate response, but i… Advice to Senior Management: Reward your long term recruiters and contractors. We are your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ettain Group.

Worked for Ettain Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ettain Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ettain Group CEO Jeff Harris . All reviews posted anonymously by Ettain Group employees.