Ettain Group
www.ettaingroup.com Charlotte, NC

Great place for recent grads to get great training

Resource Specialist (Former Employee)
Reston, VA

ProsThere was a great team environment in the Reston Office. They really taught you had to find talent and how to separate yourself from the competition. Great team events and out of the box training, kept things interesting!

ConsFind other ways to promote or give raises other than spread. You may have hard workers, but if the Sales people cycle through often, its difficult to close deals in a revolving door.

Great company to develop and grow with...

Office Lead (Former Employee)
    Atlanta, GA

I worked at Ettain Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great compensation and bennies. Solid opportunity to grow professionally and build the company as ettain group is still primarily a force in the southeast.… Cons: As with any recruiting and staffing organization, it's very metric/goal driven with weekly reports sliced and diced out of Bullhorn. Too many data drill… Advice to Senior Management: Keep expanding nationally. Continue to expand junior partnership and extend stock to the players willing to start new offices and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Typical contracting agency.

Data Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ettain Group as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Easy to deal with, average contract rate. Cons: Claimed they were there to help if things got tough, they were… Advice to Senior Management: Get some more professionals on the staff, not just recent… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ettain Group.

Worked for Ettain Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ettain Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ettain Group CEO Jeff Harris . All reviews posted anonymously by Ettain Group employees.