Euro RSCG Life

www.eurorscglife.com

There's no "there" there

Copy Supervisor (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsGood health plan. Some nice people. They have implemented a digital training initiative, which is a great idea. And these days it's good to have a job.

ConsImpersonal. Lots of people are crammed into one big work space and people don't even know each other's names or jobs. There are lots of freelancers and people are shifted from desk to desk often, so there is an oddly impersonal feel to the place. I have been in meetings where I did not know the names or job titles of my fellow attendees and nobody bothered introducing anyone. Very weird. There is a lack of communication from management. Nobody knows what is going on, and there have been a lot of changes. When you ask, they kind of snip at you as if it's none of your business. People are not happy. I know of at least three young employees who left without having another job -- just couldn't take it anymore and were angry at the way they were being treated by their managers and at inequities in the workplace.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to see things from the employees point of view and figure out what might really motivate them to better performance. That would be respect, humanity, and real rewards for hard work--how about a comp time policy for employees who have worked brutal hours for a few days or weeks, or small bonuses?

Euro RSCG Life--Creative Dept

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Euro RSCG Life

Pros: Supportive, personable atmosphere. Good at promoting from within. Smart, competent… Cons: Company tends to be a little restrictive about spending on little… Advice to Senior Management: Some Creative and Account employees are burned out from working… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

In retrospect - not so bad

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at Euro RSCG Life

Pros: Everyone expects to work long hours at an ad agency. But looking back, the hours we put in at Euro weren't so… Cons: Pharma advertising isn't for everyone. You are so restricted by… Advice to Senior Management: It's not just about numbers on a spreadsheet. Your people… More
There are newer reviews on Euro RSCG Life.

Worked for Euro RSCG Life? Contribute to the Community!