Eurofins Scientific
www.eurofins.com Nantes, France 1 to 5 Employees

Filthy Restrooms, 10 year old technology and Employee Unfriendly policies

Tech Lead (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Eurofins Scientific full-time for less than a year

ProsCabs, Free food (Not good) and friendly people
Short time onsites.
Good pay.

ConsPlease do not join this company. There is no transparency. They tell that job in advanced technologies and after joining you will see that is in very old technologies like classic ASP, VB6 etc. Please be very care full joining in Bangalore location. Also it has filthy rest rooms equivalent to one in bus stands.
Those who go to short term onsite need to serve company for another 10 months even the onsite is for 2 weeks. Otherwise need to payback the onsite expenditure back to company.
No understanding of what we are going to work.
Employee unfriendly, no work from home policy.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep a transparency on what exactly employees work. and about the policies
Please introduce employee friendly policy instead of the unrealistic travel policy.
Also, note that employees stay in a company based on trust and not based on restricted policies.

Great People

Department Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Eurofins Scientific full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: I'm surprised at the people who say there are no career opportunities with Eurofins. Have been here for a number of years and received… Cons: Insurance is expensive for families and does not seem to be decreasing as the number of employees increases, which is what I would expect with… Advice to Senior Management: Communication, communication... Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This is a dead end job for most

I have been working at Eurofins Scientific full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: This is a place where you can gain a good set of skills in the laboratory. In my experience, I… Cons: One of the major reasons there is a high turnover rate is because of the poor pay. If you are thinking about paying for healthcare… Advice to Senior Management: If you gave your employees pay increases other than the standard cost of living increase, they would have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Eurofins Scientific.

Worked for Eurofins Scientific? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eurofins Scientific reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eurofins Scientific CEO Gilles G. Martin. All reviews posted anonymously by Eurofins Scientific employees.