European Wax Center

There are newer employer reviews for European Wax Center

Wax Specialist

Current Employee - Wax Specialist in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Wax Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at European Wax Center full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great upbeat place to work! Products I believe in. Clean and professional environment with a family feel.

Cons

The commission/bonus structure changes too much. You need to ask 4 weeks in advance for time off.

170 Other Employee Reviews for European Wax Center (View Most Recent)

Friendly, energetic workplace

Former Employee - Guest Service Coordinator in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Guest Service Coordinator in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at European Wax Center part-time (less than an year)

Pros

As a guest service coordinator you get discounted products (40% off). Team oriented environment and flexible scheduling. They offer sales compensation and if you do really well in your sales goals they offer extra bonus' each month and also do competitions between store locations

Cons

I felt that all employees should be able to receive free waxing services, not just the wax specialists. Working as a guest service coordinator you receive 30% off all services. Most of the time they run specials that allow their guests to save 25% on services if they purchase a prepaid wax pass, so as an employee you don't get that much more of a discount.

Give all employees free services!

Fantastic way to make money, with the right management.

Current Employee - Wax Specialist in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Wax Specialist in Nashville, TN

I have been working at European Wax Center full-time (less than an year)

Pros

You have the ability to make great money, great products, easy to build clientele.

Cons

No benefits, time off difficult.

The management makes all the difference in the franchise. The company itself is well organized and efficient, but having experienced business management is the key to making the whole system work. Most of the complaints I've read involve unprofessional or unjust management, and do not effect the corporate structure. The management in nashbille is great. Not Micro managed. If you're someone who comes in with a good attitude and likes to work you shouldn't have any issues. It is BUSY so you have potential to make great money. But if you're a person who prefers to be in a spa environment with 2-3 guests per day with down time, this probably isn't the best fit for you. The shifts are short but busy, which maximizes your tips. I work about 30 hours per week and make roughly 1.5 times what I made working 40+ hours else wear.

There are newer employer reviews for European Wax Center