There are newer employer reviews for European Wax Center

Wax Specialist

Current Employee - Wax Specialist  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Wax Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at European Wax Center full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great upbeat place to work! Products I believe in. Clean and professional environment with a family feel.

Cons

The commission/bonus structure changes too much. You need to ask 4 weeks in advance for time off.

124 Other Employee Reviews for European Wax Center (View Most Recent)

A lot of fun but hard physical labor

I have been working at European Wax Center

Pros

Fast paced. Lots of opportunity to make money and motivation to do so. Company is energetic and their positive energy is contagious and admirable

Cons

Not enough money, especially considering how hard you work. No vacation time no benefits. Commission is too low and pressure is high when it comes to time

Raise commission. Health insurance. It's a shame because I love it here but I'm struggling to make a living

Atrociously Horrid Work Environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Princeton, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

I worked at European Wax Center part-time

Pros

The only positive thing to come from my employment with this company were the friendships and connections I made with equally mistreated co-workers. And I also learned exactly what type of company and environment I will never work in again.

Cons

The owners of the location were verbally and mentally abusive. They had absolutely no experience with owning, let alone running a small business. It became the epitome of a hostile work environment. They micromanaged daily operations but were completely unavailable and hands off for any customer service issues, in essence, making each a bigger problem resulting in a tarnished reputation. We were constantly forced to hit unrealistic sales quotas, the expectations of which were determined by the sales of facilities that had been open for the same amount of time, regardless of their size, amount of employees or even location. Our jobs were threatened weekly, sometimes daily or even hourly, if we did not meet certain "goals".

Sell the franchise. You're not cut out for it.

There are newer employer reviews for European Wax Center

Worked for European Wax Center? Contribute to the Community!