Evalueserve
www.evalueserve.com Gurgaon, India 1000 to 5000 Employees

Flexible timelines, approachable senior manager, excellent liberal culture

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I have been working at Evalueserve

Pros1. Flexible working hour, compensation offs provided for working on weekends/holidays; also flexible in taking unpaid leaves whenever necessary, which is highly appreciated especially for new mothers who want to extend the maternity leaves.
2. Transparent management system/culture, close relationship between managers and employees; nice colleagues in general; nice senior managers, who respect employee and always show objective feedback, encouragement and guidance, rather than blaming when a mistake is committed; crazy team-building parties; quality of work, and only the quality of work matters for building a career here; good works/efforts are always praised, without being unnoticed.
3. The training system was just improved, to engage more regular domain trainings and project management trainings, which I think is an excellent step.
4. Since it is still at a developing stage and not that big in size, a fast-growing career is possible as long as you display the right skill-set and initiative of taking more ownership.

Cons1. It has recently revised its positioning as an specialist in ‘knowledge management’, which, in my understanding so far, means that going forward the company would focus only on data collection and first-level analysis to support the business development/strategy formulate of clients. I am not sure if all the employees get the essential meaning and are on the same page with employer. The type of projects are still scattered without an obvious focus, in terms of industry as well as functions. Some new joiners may get lost in terms of the company's focus and what they would learn here.
2. Most of the managers are from India. Some of them bring ‘Indian English’ into the reports/proposals they are making. Editorial QC should be conducted without fail.
3. The service quality of the financial team is not satisfactory.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more careful in hiring the right people (maybe more robust process and training on hiring/interviewing should be carried out); be selective in taking in the right projects that are in line with the positioning and expertise of the company; do not take whatever projects we could just to push the revenue; do not sacrifice quality due to short of hands; ensure editorial QC is conducted without fail (some managers actually think their written English is good enough)

It is a good place if you are not very ambitious and you are looking for stable life.

Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee)
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Evalueserve

Pros: - Nice people (colleagues and superiors) Cons: - stagnant in terms of growth More

Uncoordinated and Unplanned Project execution no matter what happend in future

Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee)
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Evalueserve

Pros: Open Environment to share Ideas with team , Flexible timings. Cons: Career Management procedure totally fails, Projects go Off , Quality… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest to the role and responsibilities & take it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Evalueserve.

Worked for Evalueserve? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Evalueserve reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Evalueserve CEO Marc Vollenweider . All reviews posted anonymously by Evalueserve employees.