EventPro Strategies

eventprostrategies.com
There are newer employer reviews for EventPro Strategies

They are okay

I have been working at EventPro Strategies as a contractor

Pros

The program coordinators are usually nice people, and if they like you they will usually ask you to work events.

Cons

They experiment with pay scales. I was working for a few months thinking I was getting one pay rate only to find out later (and they said they supposedly sent out an email informing us of this change, which I have no record of) they lowered my pay.

29 Other Employee Reviews for EventPro Strategies (View Most Recent)

Do not work for this company

I worked at EventPro Strategies as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I enjoyed the demo's I did for the Starbucks event but not getting paid is not acceptable!

Cons

I completed three events for this company starting in July of 2013. As of today Oct 2013 I have not received any payment. Yes they tell you it will be 45-60 days but it's going on 90 days now and when you call they tell you they don't know when the check will go out.

I've been been doing demo's for 10 years and I've never had to wait this long for payment. They liked to blame it on the company that hired them to do the demo's but I'm working the same demo for a different company and I'll be getting a check from them in two weeks. NO WAY to do business.

A leader in Experiential Marketing!

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in New York, NY

I have been working at EventPro Strategies as a contractor (more than 3 years)

Pros

Has multiple programs, with multiple clients, across the US and now canada. competitive pay. fun, exciting and well known events & brand reps to work!

Cons

Even though the compensation is not immediate, IT DOES still happen within a month and the program coordinators usually inform you of the time frame up front!

hire on more internal staff :)

There are newer employer reviews for EventPro Strategies