EventPro Strategies

eventprostrategies.com

Overworked and Underpaid Employees

Former Employee - Program Coordinator
Former Employee - Program Coordinator

Pros

I worked with some incredible Program Coordinators in my office. They are all still some of my greatest friends. Misery loves company and it's a shame we all are not working together anymore. I can tell you that NONE of us have chosen to stay with EPS.

Cons

If you value your quality of life, even on the most basic level, do not work for this company. I was hired as a salary employee for almost two years. Those two years of my life were lost. As a Program Coordinator we were all expected to have our company issued phones on us at all times, 24/7. The company does inform you that the hours are not the 'typical 9-5;' however, flextime does not exist. You work early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays for free. You are not allowed or granted the flextime that is promised or agreed upon. It's a toxic environment and detrimental to one's health. It is a thankless job and the sh_t always flows downhill. There is absolutely no growth and one does not gain any industry experience. It's always a crisis and you will constantly be trying to put out fires. For two years I sacrificed every single one of my personal relationships with family and friends. Forget taking vacations, forget evenings with family or weekends with friends. You will be working without receiving any compensation. Any job is better than working for EventPro Strategies.

Treat your employees with respect. Allow flextime and honor them as human beings with families and lives. It's deplorable how you've decided to conduct business and I pity you.

Other reviews for EventPro Strategies

Satisfying

Current Employee - Brand Ambassador  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Brand Ambassador in New York, NY

Pros

Reliable work , and reliable co workers.

Cons

Some account coordinators are not reliable, some account coordinators ignore request emails.

Account managers should be more on point on replying to employees request for Car reimbursement and an request that pertain to the position.

They are okay

Pros

The program coordinators are usually nice people, and if they like you they will usually ask you to work events.

Cons

They experiment with pay scales. I was working for a few months thinking I was getting one pay rate only to find out later (and they said they supposedly sent out an email informing us of this change, which I have no record of) they lowered my pay.

There are newer employer reviews for EventPro Strategies.

Worked for EventPro Strategies? Contribute to the Community!