EventPro Strategies

eventprostrategies.com
There are newer employer reviews for EventPro Strategies

Fun and Fast-Paced Work Environment with Advancement Opportunities

I have been working at EventPro Strategies

Pros

EPS offers an exciting, fast-paced and fun working environment! There is never a dull moment or a "slow" day, the work is challenging but very rewarding and fun.
EPS has a great company culture and there is a lot of room for advancement within the company and advancement can happen VERY quickly.

Cons

The industry in itself is very demanding and ever-changing. Problem solving, time management and organizational skills are must have skills in order to succeed.

29 Other Employee Reviews for EventPro Strategies (View Most Recent)

We can all do better!

Former Employee - Brand Ambassador
    Former Employee - Brand Ambassador

I worked at EventPro Strategies as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

I wish I could think of one; I had high hopes for this being good extra income. I was, clearly, wrong. The major pro is that I only wasted 3 days of my life before realizing whom I'd signed up with.

Cons

The lack of management skills of the field managers I worked with was disappointing, but tolerable.

The lack of professionalism, follow up and sense of urgency of the payroll employees is deplorable, at best. It is actually to the point of, outright, disrespect.

I will not go into specifics as this company is not worthy of even the amount I'm taking in writing this review. This is on principle alone.

This company would not be successful without the field employees who bust their tails to get the job done. I'm not convinced that these "system errors" are accidental. Even if so, the lack of follow up with your payroll department on "missing checks" is inexcusable and unacceptable.

It was clear from the start that payments could take 30-60 days to be issued. The handling of 60+ days for work already done showed a level of incompetence or lack of concern that is, simply, ridiculous.

Lots of Opportunity for Those Willing to Take/Make It

Current Employee - Director in Scottsdale, AZ
    Current Employee - Director in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at EventPro Strategies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

EventPro Strategies is the perfect company for someone who is driven to succeed. The company is small enough that those who go above and beyond are noticed, but large enough that we get to work with exciting, well-known brands and agencies. In working for EPS since 2007, I have had countless opportunities to grow professionally and learn more and more about the experiential marketing industry. The executive team encourages people to speak up with ideas and/or be vocal about their skills, and those who demonstrate that they can make an impact are promoted and given more responsibility and opportunity. Prior to working at EPS I worked for a very large company (1,000+ employees). In coming to EPS I was able to demonstrate my skill set and be recognized very quickly, where as in the larger company it was much more difficult to be seen by and build relationships with those at the executive level. Since starting at EPS, I have worked hard and always tried to be an asset to the company, and the CEO and executive team have continually rewarded that.

Cons

This is a small company in a fast-paced industry, and you will be noticed! This company is not for someone who is just wanting to get by or to clock in and clock out and have little responsibility. Sometimes it is "sink or swim" with not a lot of hand-holding (this might actually be a pro for some people- micromanagement does not exist here). Also, EPS is a very nimble company and is quick to try new things when necessary, so this environment is also not for someone who is uncomfortable with change.

There are newer employer reviews for EventPro Strategies