Eventbrite

www.eventbrite.com
  www.eventbrite.com
There are newer employer reviews for Eventbrite

From someone who has worked at start ups to enterprise level companies & was part of the dot com era, I've seen a lot.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The ability to make things happen is truly embraced. Rarely do you find a place where you can grow professionally, have fun doing it and be part of something that is truly revolutionary. The secret....it's the people (shhhhh!!)

Cons

We have windows but if I have to be nitpicky, add a few more to let in even more light. Big Brite orange walls, an open floor plan and, for the most part, all of us on one floor make it an ideal work environment for me. At the end of the day, it's not where you work but who you work with.

76 Other Employee Reviews for Eventbrite (View Most Recent)

A friendly, collaborative, high-energy and orange-tinted work environment.

Current Employee - Marketing in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time (less than an year)

Pros

-Opportunity to work with some of the smartest, most creative and coolest colleagues I’ve ever encountered.
    -Highly collaborative spirit, everyone has something to contribute.
    -They care deeply about company culture and put a lot weight on having fun.
    -Great perks: catered lunches every day, catered breakfasts & dinners four times a week. Unlimited snacks & goodies, dog-friendly office, kegs, unlimited PTO, yoga, massages etc.
    -Location: office in the middle of SF.

Cons

-Catered lunches mean you often don't leave the office all day.
    -Long hours, a lot for each team to take on.

Keep up the focus on hiring for culture & fit as Eventbrite continues its rapid growth.

My career opportunity of a lifetime!

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I get to work with extremely smart people across all cross-functional departments every day. Everyone I work with is passionate, talented, driven and down to Earth. I choose to hang out with my coworkers outside of work because they are not only my colleagues, but my friends. And on top of that, I'm working on a product that I truly believe in. Eventbrite is something I can talk to my friends and family about and they all understand the mission of our product. I feel very lucky to be a part of this amazing company.

Cons

There's never a dull moment - which means you have to be very organized and know how to prioritize without getting overwhelmed.

There are newer employer reviews for Eventbrite