Eventbrite
eventbrite.com San Francisco, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great people, great product!

San Francisco, CA

ProsEventbrite has incredibly talented, driven, intelligent employees which makes for an exciting and fast-paced working environment. The culture is fun and still feels start up-y even though we are growing and close to 300 employees. There is a lot of encouragement for growth - both professionally and intellectually. Plus, we genuinely love our product and are proud of the work that we get to put out!

ConsI don't really have any negatives to add. The only one that comes to mind is that a lot of managers are first time managers, so there can be some bumps in the road; however, there is ongoing growth, training and education, which helps strengthen their skills.

Great culture lacking good senior leadership.

Manager (Current Employee)
    San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Eventbrite full-time for more than a year

Pros: - Free lunches - Great culture - Unlimited PTO Cons: - Senior leadership - Little to no career progression - Values don't… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fantastic Coworkers, Flawed Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Eventbrite full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Most of the people at the "bottom of the pyramid" are incredibly talented and nice. The product and vision are great and… Cons: The company is a strange combination of a startup and a wannabe public company - low pay and loose structure of a startup but inflexibility… Advice to Senior Management: Retaining your best employees is the only way to keep growing at the rate you want… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Eventbrite.

Worked for Eventbrite? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Eventbrite reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Eventbrite CEO Kevin Hartz. All reviews posted anonymously by Eventbrite employees.