EverBank Financial
www.everbank.com Jacksonville, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Overall good company with some drawbacks

Support Services Associate (Former Employee)
Islandia, NY

I worked at EverBank Financial full-time for more than 3 years

ProsVery friendly work environment. Coworkers are nice and polite. Generous company regarding little extras, and include two 15 minute paid breaks.

ConsSick day policy is very unfair. You are given 6 sick days for the year but if you use more than 2 in a rolling six month period you are disciplined or put on probation.

Advice to Senior ManagementRevise the sick day policy. People cannot plan to be sick. An employee should be able to use his 6 sick days at anytime during the year. Special treatment should be given in case of emergency or hospitalization but it is not.

Great place to work in IT

IT Developer, Senior (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at EverBank Financial full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: EverBank is currently examining a lot of its processes and is constantly looking to improve. Developers can get a lot of input into the process… Cons: As with most other shops, the SDLC is a bit chaotic. There is some unnecessary politics going on at the… Advice to Senior Management: You have a wealth of passionate and technical expertise employed here. You also have a fair amount of people who only exist to impede… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Intern

Mortgage Intern (Former Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I worked at EverBank Financial as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Friendly staff, growing company, opportunities for growth, great location, community… Cons: limited benefits (as intern), less diverse coworkers, average pay, confusing… Advice to Senior Management: Dealing with growing pains so the shifting around is sometimes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on EverBank Financial.

Worked for EverBank Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EverBank Financial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EverBank Financial CEO Robert M. Clements. All reviews posted anonymously by EverBank Financial employees.