EverFi
www.everfi.com Washington, DC 150 to 499 Employees

Love going to work every day

Washington, DC

ProsCompared to other jobs that I have had this is truly a place that shows its value and appreciation for its employees. Strong, proud and driven company culture with a palpable energy in the air and a group of colleagues who care about the mission. Lots of investment in employees from free food to professional development to ongoing communications from the top down to make you feel involved and proud. Incredibly interesting, smart, and fun colleagues that make coming to work always interesting.

ConsSome growing pains as the company moves away from being a start-up, but they seem to be working hard at making the growth happen smoothly and are hiring great people.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up what you're doing and continue to bring in great people as we grow.

Great Company That Works Hard And Plays Hard

I have been working at EverFi

Pros: -The culture is fantastic -As an individual you can make a difference and be recognized for it -You will work with very… Cons: -Being new there is nothing yet...I wake up excited to… Advice to Senior Management: It's very early in my time...but it looks like people love being here. Only… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Unreasonable Expectations

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at EverFi full-time for more than a year

Pros: EverFi is trying to build a big company and the potential for the products are amazing. Office location is great. Great, smart and talented employees.… Cons: Office politics are overwhelming here. Also, the culture is top-heavy and in my experience, borderline oppressive. Sales, sales, sales. We're an education company? You… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your people right and they will take care of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on EverFi.

Worked for EverFi? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EverFi reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EverFi CEO Tom Davidson. All reviews posted anonymously by EverFi employees.