EverFi
www.everfi.com Washington, DC 150 to 499 Employees

Fast-paced environment, talented funny colleauges, great place to grow professionally

Washington, DC

I have been working at EverFi full-time for more than a year

Pros--People are AMAZING. Really smart, funny, and talented. Caliber of talent keeps getting better as we become better known. Loyal, team-oriented, accountable colleagues.

--Lots of upward mobility for top performers. I have been promoted twice in 2+ years and continue to be challenged by interesting new projects. Management does not play favorites, they simply reward hard work and a positive attitude!

--This company has a social mission similar to many non-profits, but we operate like a business and are technology forward. Best of both worlds.

--Free dinner on Tuesdays, quirky/cool office space, casual work environment, gym, peer mentoring, guest lectures from established CEOs

ConsCompany has grown really quickly, resulting in a few hiring "misses" -- people who just weren't cut out for performing a fluid, start-up environment where priorities are constantly shifting. I imagine these are the people who wrote more negative reviews, so don't take them too seriously. EverFi is an awesome place to work if you are hard-working, flexible, positive, and can roll with the punches.

Yes, we are a very sales-driven culture, but it's truly because we want to build a great company and get our learning platforms in the hands of as many students as possible. People genuinely care about that mission.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake time to hire the right people and don't get too hasty! Trust the people you've hired to lead your departments... they probably have more experience in their domain than you do!

Love going to work every day

Washington, DC

I have been working at EverFi full-time for less than a year

Pros: Compared to other jobs that I have had this is truly a place that shows its value and appreciation for its employees. Strong, proud and… Cons: Some growing pains as the company moves away from being a start-up, but they seem… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up what you're doing and continue to bring in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company That Works Hard And Plays Hard

I have been working at EverFi

Pros: -The culture is fantastic -As an individual you can make a difference and be recognized for it -You will work with very… Cons: -Being new there is nothing yet...I wake up excited to… Advice to Senior Management: It's very early in my time...but it looks like people love being here. Only… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on EverFi.

Worked for EverFi? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at EverFi reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for EverFi CEO Tom Davidson. All reviews posted anonymously by EverFi employees.