Everbridge

www.everbridge.com
  www.everbridge.com
There are newer employer reviews for Everbridge

Survival of the fittest. i.e. highly trained, open to change, willing to make a difference.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

I have been working at Everbridge full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked with Everbridge for about 5 years now and reading some of the negative reviews below was disappointing.
Everbridge has always taken good care of employees who work hard, show they are capable and are willing to learn and change with times.
We sure lost a few good people mostly because some were fearful of change, some resistance to change and some who were just not the right fit.
Thankfully, the change that people were resistant to led us to where we are today.We now have a clear vision, focus along with an amazing suite of solutions that will make us better than we have ever been.

Cons

Unfortunately, Everbridge is a terrible place for people who would like to sit around twiddling their thumbs, wasting valuable time and resources or like participating in office politics.

Thank you for making this a great place to work and sticking with the decision you made knowing the kind of reactions and reviews you would get.

43 Other Employee Reviews for Everbridge (View Most Recent)

Great Company and Great People

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Everbridge full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked at Everbridge for almost five years. It has been a great experience with a good team and plenty of opportunity for career advancement.

Cons

I would love an office with a view, for now the cube will have to do. Overall, I have been very pleased with my experience and would not change much.

Timely employee reviews

Let's be serious - with 7 of the first 10 employees still with the company after 8 years could it really be this bad?

Current Employee - Director (Promoted Into This Position) in Glendale, CA
    Current Employee - Director (Promoted Into This Position) in Glendale, CA

I have been working at Everbridge full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

It would be much more believable if the people posting these comments were not anonymous and the company had the ability to post their employee review folders along with their slanted opinions.

This company employees 180 full time workers, all in professional positions and is the market leader in it's technology field according to multiple independent analysts. When a company keeps 180 people employed there are bound to be those who do not make it and find the need to explore other opportunities. There are hundreds of ex-employees who simply left on great terms and did not have the motivation to flame the company who kept them trained and paid a market leading salary for their tenure.

Everbridge has been great for me. I have worked here for 6 years and been promoted 3 times. Two previous receptionists are past their 3rd promotions and work in senior positions in the company. Receptionist to Director... hard to believe a company who promotes in that fashion is the horrible dream killer depicted in many of the reviews below.

Cons

The company has never missed a year of growth. It has been on full tilt since the first year (by the way the first two employees from the first year...still with the company). This type of hyper-drive work environment can be tough and is designed for a specific personality who can dedicate themselves to the team effort. On the other hand, for some the environment is too intense and competitive.

There are times when there simply are not enough hands to pull all the oars and some people must do their job and pick up additional responsibilities. This type of environment is both the joy and curse of the small fast growth company. If you prefer a specific set of responsibilities and a straight 40 hour work week this place is not for you.

Keep up with the policy of corporate transparency. It is refreshing to get an inside view on the overall company operations, the annual goals, the quarterly updates and milestone review. The new products are incredible, invest in more sales and marketing team members to help spread the word.

Do not be disheartened by the comments below. I am a very satisfied employee, have been given multiple opportunities to promote. Been given productivity bonuses and been recognized for my efforts both in front of the company as well as privately in my reviews.

Keep up the drive for excellence and give me some stock :)

There are newer employer reviews for Everbridge