There are newer employer reviews for Everest College

A waste of my past 2 years, very little training or assistance was ever given. but daily beat downs were the norm

Current Employee - Account Representative  in  Renton, WA
Current Employee - Account Representative in Renton, WA

I have been working at Everest College

Pros

The pay and benefits were actually better than expected

Cons

Take better care of your internal customers (employees) and you will get better performances from then. I have seen MANY students pass classes that can hardly speak and understand english. Then these same now graduates are expected to get placed in professional jobs within the medical field. Their matrix system is way out of wack. Have upper management spend less time pounding daily numbers and giving out beatdowns and more time in the growth and productivity of their company and employees.

149 Other Employee Reviews for Everest College (View Most Recent)

good company to work for

Former Employee - Finanicla Aid Officer  in  Pompano Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Finanicla Aid Officer in Pompano Beach, FL

I worked at Everest College

Pros

excellent benefits. this is a good company to work for when your salery is not the only means of income. It is good as a second income in your household.

Cons

middle management is really the problem

they are not really fair with good employees

Working at the campus has given me professional growth during a tough time in the industry

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Chesapeake, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Everest College

Pros

Change Lives
    Great Peers
    Career Advancement Opportunities

Cons

Lacks consistency with training, team building and expectations

Too many changes without fully implementing a plan that we can see through long term

There are newer employer reviews for Everest College

Worked for Everest College? Contribute to the Community!