Everest University Online
www.everestonline.edu Tampa, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Tired of the Industry in General

Admissions Representative (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ

ProsGood benefits and good co-workers. They subsidize the vending machines, so snacks cost about half of what they would normally. The thought of helping people earn their degrees and (hopefully) improve their family's well-being makes it rewarding at times.

ConsCommunication from leadership could be better and changes that are made don't always make sense or work the first time. Front-line directors are always under a lot of pressure which trickles down to the team. Organizational changes can come at a moment's notice and are rarely good (i.e. possibly working holidays and random schedule changes with little warning).

Advice to Senior ManagementConcentrate more on keeping your employees happy by adjusting schedules to be more family friendly. An 8-5 schedule Mon, Tues, and Thursday - 11-8 on Wed - and 7-4 on Friday with some random weekends thrown in does not create a schedule families can count on.

Great

Tampa, FL

I have been working at Everest University Online full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good life work balance Good pay Easy going atmosphere Cons: Insurance is expensive Vacation time is not long enough Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Huge Layoffs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I worked at Everest University Online full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good benefits Great Co-Workers It was the best job I ever had Tuition… Cons: Departments closing. More Corporation than learning institution Classes being "taught out"due to low enrollment Morale is low due… Advice to Senior Management: You need to listen to employees. Yes, cutomer service is a big part of the job, but… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Everest University Online.

Worked for Everest University Online? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Everest University Online reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Everest University Online employees.