Everest University Online
www.everestonline.edu Tampa, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Suckered into a automatic failure.

Financial Aid Planner (Former Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO

ProsFree coffee machines are rampant, fairly good wages, and employees can take thier EOU college courses for $100.00 a class-books included. You get to pay alot more.

Cons1. Receive email(s), from the hiring department that advise you how to answer their testing, throughout the hiring process, and then when you can't add up to it they fire you.
2. They never tell you that you can be on the phone anywhere from one minute to three+ hours with any customer at any given day.
3. You will encounter alot of egos here, and a few folks with none.
4. Thier target audience for schooling is the 26 year old single parent, and if they can get you to sign their enrollment agreement they have you

Advice to Senior ManagementStop decieving the people you hire.

Needs to practice what they preach (

Student Services/Re-Entry (Former Employee)
    Tempe, AZ

I worked at Everest University Online full-time for more than a year

Pros: (Tempe, AZ location) Cool coworkers, decent working environment, excellent benefits… Cons: Completely unethical. Company preaches "Pillars" that they stand on- accountability, responsiveness, etc- yet all of their business practices display the opposite. The entire company is… Advice to Senior Management: Stop working so hard to cover up unethical, shady behavior as a result of "driving numbers". Yes, this is a for-profit school, but your students… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Run ... run far away!

Student Finance Planner (Former Employee)
    Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Everest University Online full-time for less than a year

Pros: Some of the people are nice, and the city of… Cons: I actually used to work for Everest Online University, and had one of the worst career experiences of my life. Just to differentiate, I am… Advice to Senior Management: Guys, unplug from the corporate matrix, and learn to value your employees more. There is such a bad vibe around the place that you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Everest University Online.

Worked for Everest University Online? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Everest University Online reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Everest University Online employees.