Everest University Online
www.everestonline.edu Tampa, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Good if you're looking for a 40 hr/wk job with no chance of promotion.

Admissions Representative (Current Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Everest University Online full-time for less than a year

Pros40 hours a week, some chances for overtime. Nice benefits, can take classes at Everest for $100/class. As long as you have good attendance and try, they won't fire you.

ConsGet ready for change, because your job is going to change at least once every week or two. Processes are constantly changing, and they don't give us any training on them. So we just figure it out for ourselves, and receive angry emails from upper management when we do it wrong. They put so much pressure on Directors you never want to be one, and promotion is just about impossible.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen they increased the job responsibilities of Admissions, it decreased the number of prospective sales calls we are able to take. Less opportunities to takes sales calls = less students. The numbers of students has been declining ever since this change, and no one can figure it out. If you have a question, try it out for a term or two and see if numbers increase. Just an idea.

Good job if you're salary

Tampa, FL

I have been working at Everest University Online full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flex time for me and good work/life balance. I have a… Cons: Facilities are an old mall and full of mold which gets everyone sick. Education level… Advice to Senior Management: Not much management can change. We are ruled by stakeholders. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I felt unethical selling very poor people a very expensive associates degree that they wouldn't finish..

Admissions Representative (Former Employee)
Tempe, AZ

I worked at Everest University Online full-time for less than a year

Pros: Free coffee and the pay was good. Great break room.… Cons: Upper management looks for any reason to get rid of you. There… Advice to Senior Management: Lay off and let me do my job. Quit constantly watching what I am doing and do your job!! Make me feel… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Everest University Online.

Worked for Everest University Online? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Everest University Online reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Everest University Online employees.