Everest University Online
www.everestonline.edu Tampa, FL 500 to 999 Employees

They provide great training.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Colorado Springs, CO

ProsThe people you work with are great. There is high focus teamwork and working together to support the students and company goals.

ConsWork/life balance can be a challenge. There are multiple blocked weeks where vacations are prohibited or strictly limited due to enrollment starts.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave frequent round table sessions with your employees. They have keen insight on what your students need and suggestions to how to meet those needs.

Great family atmosphere...industry is difficult to work within

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Everest University Online full-time

Pros: Camaraderie of staff, ability to help people realize their dreams Cons: cost of programs - Everest is greedy and can't see the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Just do it

Financial Aid (Former Employee)
    Tempe, AZ

I worked at Everest University Online full-time

Pros: Some people there have winning attitudes. Cons: Some people there have losing attitudes. Advice to Senior Management: Pick up your game and surround yourself with talent. 5 years on the job doesn't mean you have 5 years of experience. Keep… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Everest University Online.

Worked for Everest University Online? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Everest University Online reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Everest University Online employees.