Everglades University

www.evergladesuniversity.edu
  www.evergladesuniversity.edu
There are newer employer reviews for Everglades University

If I can find something nice to say, I'll say it, but don't count on it.

Former Employee - Admissions Counselor
Former Employee - Admissions Counselor

I worked at Everglades University full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The money isn't bad, but other schools pay more. They have benefits, but my guess is that no one actually stays long enough to receive them, especially in admissions.

Cons

Awful management. Really bad attitudes -- everyone is secretly looking for another job. And admissions is tough because no one really actually wants to pay over 70k to go to that crappy school. The marketing is awful and the sales team - that's admissions - takes the heat for it. This is undoubtedly the worst work atmosphere I've ever worked in.

Get another job. I'm shocked you haven't been fired, because every job position there is a revolving door. It's not because no one can "handle" the job -- it's because no one wants to deal with how you treat them.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Everglades University (View Most Recent)

Innovative Education, Friendly Culture, Caring Staff and Faculty, Beautiful Office Environment

Current Employee - Vice President in Sarasota, FL
    Current Employee - Vice President in Sarasota, FL

I have been working at Everglades University full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

If you want to go to work and feel fufilled every day knowing that you have helped change someone's life then Everglades University is the place for you! The staff and faculty really care about helping students achieve their full potential and it shows! We offer Innovative Programs and it is excting to be on the cutting edge of education. Exceptional co-workers, a beautiful office setting, competetive salary and benefits complete the package.

Cons

There is never a dull moment on a college campus - which I really enjoy.

Thank you for all you do to support our campus, students, faculty and staff.

Fast & Innovative Organization to work for...

Current Employee - Financial Aid Administrator in Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Financial Aid Administrator in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at Everglades University full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Everglades University gives employee the opportunity to learn, train and grow within the organization. If you are willing to put forth the effort of learning, hard work and have a passion to help students change their lives. This is the place to work for. It’s a University that you can grow and be successful in your career. Dynamic faculty and staff.. The University offers sophisticated programs that are design to meet the needs of today’s demanding market.
    “Change your thoughts and you change your world”.
    by Norman Vincent Peale.

Cons

It would me nice to have more options on health benefits

Great place to work for; lots of training and support from upper management.

There are newer employer reviews for Everglades University