Everglades University

Unclaimed Profile
Add Review

Sales

I worked at Everglades University

Pros

Good pay but long hours

Cons

Fire often never secure in your position

Advice to Management

none

reviews filtered by

horrible

Former Employee - Campus Admissions in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Campus Admissions in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Everglades University full-time (More than a year)

Pros

to have your own office

Cons

managment changes a lot nothing is consistent

Advice to Management

fie the president

MAY GOD FORGIVE ME!!!

Former Employee - Admission Counselor in Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Admission Counselor in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Everglades University full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are no Pros! DO NOT ENROLL AND DO NOT APPLY!!!

Cons

I have worked for this company for over a year as an Admissions Counselor. I have had to do some of the most demeaning, deceitful things just to enroll students. I have lied about the benefits of the programs. Promised them job opportunities for such off the wall programs such as Alternative Medicine or Alternative and Renewable energy. Lets get real! You have people with Accounting and engineering degrees that can't get a job and you think these prospective students will get a job with these degrees! GET REAL! Upon approval of management I was directed to tell a student to ENROLL OR ELSE. This is a Heavy Sales position. Understand that! With that being said, no one wants to enroll to an unknown school for $8000.00 a semester for undergrad for approximately 11 semesters. That's almost $90,000.00 just for a bachelors degree. INSANE!!!!!!! when well known community colleges cost 1/4th of that price. This school has no amenities. No Gym, no clubs no job opportunities. The classes are 1 month long. Imagine what you have learned in a class that you have taken all semester and condense that into 1 month. Now think quality of learning and retaining that material. Yeah Right!!! My job was to threaten students to enroll, If not I would have been fired. The president Kristi Mollis and her subordinates threaten your job on a daily basis. They call you,email you and text you several times daily while you are making calls and with prospective students wanting to now if you have found another sucker! and wanted constant reports daily. This seriously slows down your daily progress of finding said sucker! The stress and fear you have on a daily basis of losing the job will erode you inside in ways you can only imagine in NIGHTMARES!!. I have deceived students to enroll just to keep a job. I HOPE GOD CAN FORGIVE ME as these students will be in debt up to their ears with a degree which is virtually useless, unless you run out of toilet paper at home. If some part of you is looking for a job at Everglades University and you see this message. I hope you take this seriously. If i had a chance to speak to someone who was looking to get hired at Everglades University, I would tell them that not only is it better for them not to have a job, but that it would be better for them if they walked blindfolded, in reverse, into oncoming traffic!

Advice to Management

I pray GOD has mercy on your souls!!