Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma)

www.evergreenenterprises.com

Worst Gift Company I have ever worked for

Territory Manager (Former Employee) Richmond, VA

ProsCar allowance and per diem were competitive with other companies in the same industry. Very tech savvy and consistently acquiring additional product lines.

ConsManagement is very condescending towards it's employee's. They care more about what's lining their pockets than what's lining yours. Direct management are required to be micro-managers which makes it difficult to do what we love, SELL!! Company is more interested in the number of sales you complete each week than the dollar amount or relationships you have with your customers.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore positive feedback to the employee's than the consistent negativity. Provide help aids and tools to enrich the sales person rather the telling us what we're not doing. Realize that it's the salesperson that is making these business relationships and it's not just the company and/or it's products.

Not an ideal place to work!

Territory Manager (Former Employee) Richmond, VA

I worked at Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma) full-time for less than a year

Pros: Paid on time. That's about it. Regional Managers are better… Cons: Too many to mention them all. Upper Management micro-manages and browbeats you. They are unrealistic about the market conditions and they will misrepresent the account… Advice to Senior Management: Be realistic in your expectations and representation of your company. Sales is about building relationships… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pathetic!!! Terrible experience!

Territory Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma) full-time for more than a year

Pros: Company- large gift company- 1 manufacturer only, offers a base… Cons: Too many to mention, Very Stale, Dated Product Mix is the main problem. Company hasn't kept up withe trends so product is driven… Advice to Senior Management: Quit browbeating and micromanaging. Please understand that the problem is not your reps but… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma).

Worked for Evergreen Enterprises (Oklahoma)? Contribute to the Community!