Evergreen International Aviation

EIA

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McMinnville, OR
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in McMinnville, OR

I have been working at Evergreen International Aviation

Pros

The people, aircraft, and the flying. the work is good. The Northwest is great with everything it has to offer.

Cons

Communication is not part of the company and very 50’s and 60’s management style. My Director does not share anything which runs across the different departments. The President is very elitist and very unapproachable.

Wake up and let the people you hired do the job. If an employee has new ideas and ways to reduce costs, at least keep an open mind. Loose the power trip attitude which runs rampant in maintenance and let us earn your trust if that’s ever possible.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Evergreen International Aviation (View Most Recent)

I had a great time there and really miss it

Current Employee - Director Business Development in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Director Business Development in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Evergreen International Aviation full-time (more than a year)

Pros

You were able to take ownership and be creative, brilliant colleagues who I highly respected, tough working environment where only the strong survived.

Cons

Unfortunately now not in existence and sorely missed, I just wish a solution could have been found to save this company

Staying one step ahead of our creditors

Pros

Will give titles in lieu of pay if someone starting their career is looking for a stronger resume.

Cons

Management is not honest about the financials at the company - the firm has been late with payroll for the past 4 out of 5 months and at times employee's payroll checks have bounced. The company owes so many creditors they have had a tough time getting fuel for their planes and fixing equipment. The ground handlers do not have uniforms and there are no mandates for appearance - owner refuses to invest in the company - he is very old and losing it.

Mr.Smith - retire - and let banks take over - you can't not save this company - too much money was wasted on silly endeavors. Any outside firm that would consider working with Evergreen basically risk not getting paid - ask for payments upfront or cash.

There are newer employer reviews for Evergreen International Aviation