Evergreen Nursing & Rehabilitation
evergreencare.com Modesto, CA 150 to 499 Employees

If you want to be treated like crap, work here!

Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee)
Modesto, CA

ProsThey hire new graduates so you can get alot of experience here. If you can work here, you can work anywhere. Alot of overtime/double shifts.

ConsOh gosh, where can I start? All upper management treats cna's like crap. Every time you ask for a day off or need to switch a day even if it is way ahead of time, the DSD yells at you and disrespects you. It is a very hostile environment to work. Messy rooms, dirty residents walking around. Just a dirty place compared to other nursing homes. Most all of the nurses and office workers are very UN-professional. They never give raises and never appreciate all the hard work that the cna's do and it is a lot of hard work that is done. Some RN's and LVN's disrespect the cna's not everyone here is awful I met a lot of good friends working here but we hated almost everyday of it. A lot of cnas quit and no body stays for too long so there is always new people coming in and out of there.

Advice to Senior ManagementTETreat your cna's BETTER we do all the hardwork and we hated coming into work everyday and were scared to go in to talk to you DSD because you treated us like CRAP!!

Great facility

Oshkosh, WI

I have been working at Evergreen Nursing & Rehabilitation full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: CEO is very supportive, senior managment easy to get along… Cons: not really any cons that would sway away from this… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fast paced for a CNA.

CNA (Former Employee)
    Lacey, WA

I worked at Evergreen Nursing & Rehabilitation full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great CNA's and teamwork among those I worked with. Cons: 10 pm shift CNA's expected all to be well and good by their arrival - that is not how life works. The result was that… Advice to Senior Management: The problem could be resolved by hiring another CNA for each shift. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Evergreen Nursing & Rehabilitation.

Worked for Evergreen Nursing & Rehabilitation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Evergreen Nursing & Rehabilitation reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Evergreen Nursing & Rehabilitation employees.