Everything But Water
www.everythingbutwater.com Orlando, FL 500 to 999 Employees

I was fortunate enough to work in an environment full of open communication, understanding, motivation and success.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI enjoyed working at EBW because they use positive motivation techniques that are personal. They encourage us to work together for sales by offering group bonuses instead of just individual financial gains. Managers and corporate truly take notice when you succeed and grow.

ConsThe number of fit experts at my store seemed excessive. It was hard to get hours which made it hard to increase your sale records.

Advice to Senior ManagementAlthough I was merely a sales associate technically, I was still interested in what the company as a whole was achieving. Maybe consider a company newsletter meant for everyone about what the company wants to do over the next year or so.

It was satisfactory

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Everything But Water part-time

Pros: discount, flexible hours, no pressure for commission Cons: low pay, disorganized, work weekends Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Store Managers beware.

Store Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Everything But Water full-time

Pros: Fun product, competitive but upbeat contests, weekly recognition of high sales,… Cons: Disconnect with corporate office, lack of specific market knowledge by corporate office (ie product sent to store is not product in line with our customers… Advice to Senior Management: Know your markets better and be respectful of your managers. Pay better attention to your DM's - if a successful manager of a high-volume store… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Everything But Water.

Worked for Everything But Water? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Everything But Water reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Everything But Water CEO Sheila Arnold. All reviews posted anonymously by Everything But Water employees.