Everything But Water
www.everythingbutwater.com Orlando, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Great environment to build management experience

Store Manager (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Everything But Water full-time for more than a year

Pros-Corporate is heavily involved in retail environment
-Reinforces specialty contributions vs. department store contributions
-Quality training program
-Embraces diversity
-Fun-filled work environment
-Growth opportunities are endless

ConsI only have one con-

PAY.

I am at the highest form of management at my location. My contributions to the company and growth in the last couple of years, speak for itself. I have found that the compensation does not meet skills/qualifications of various associates, including myself.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe success at which your company reaches is primarily based off how you value your employees. Compensation plays a great roll in the retention of your employees. Employee turn-over is guaranteed to decrease, too. Know when you have five-star employees and benefit them accordingly. Know when an employee is irreplaceable.

Cool but High Maintenance

Keyholder (Former Employee)
Houston, TX

I worked at Everything But Water part-time for less than a year

Pros: Getting to know high end swim wear, great discounts on in store products (not just the swim wear), and you get to… Cons: The supervisor (not the manager) would harass my manager thinking we weren't putting in a 110%! Just wasn't getting enough… Advice to Senior Management: Don't be so quick blame! Your blame leads to stress and whenever you stress out the manager you stress out the sales… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not much recognition for your hard work.

Key Holder (Current Employee)

I have been working at Everything But Water part-time for more than a year

Pros: Above minimum wage pay, working with great products, and its a smaller company so… Cons: Outdated computer and communication system, they want us to some what pester the customers to try something… Advice to Senior Management: Give your workers recognition for their hard work and give them hope to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Everything But Water.

Worked for Everything But Water? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Everything But Water reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Everything But Water CEO Sheila Arnold. All reviews posted anonymously by Everything But Water employees.