Everything But Water

www.everythingbutwater.com
There are newer employer reviews for Everything But Water

Great team, fun customers, nice place to work.

Former Employee - Assistant Manager Full Time Fit Specialist in Brea, CA
Former Employee - Assistant Manager Full Time Fit Specialist in Brea, CA

I worked at Everything But Water full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Discount is good, pay is ok. Hours for part timers don't usually get cut. Communication between stores is fantastic. Company is a good one to work for.

Cons

Slow season is slooooow and can be boring.

39 Other Employee Reviews for Everything But Water (View Most Recent)

I worked with the company for less than a year, training was almost unheard of.

Former Employee - Swimwear Consultant in Durham, NC
    Former Employee - Swimwear Consultant in Durham, NC

I worked at Everything But Water full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The company has highend quality swimwear that can compete with any of the other upscale department stores.

Cons

Being that the company is a highend swimwear boutique you would expect to have very well trained swimwear consultants to give the ultimate experience to the customers, no so. Training is a definite thumbs down and the pay and hours is not good.

Put more serious time in training the workers.

Too much change, and not in a good way

Former Employee - Store Manager
    Former Employee - Store Manager

I worked at Everything But Water full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great stepping stone for building experience, amazing product, fun customer service environment.

Cons

This company is expanding too fast without the proper staffing and support to back it up at any level. Stores needs fall through the cracks, and it's evident that employee appreciation levels are at an all-time low. They are quick to make poor decisions on a store's behalf without actually consulting management opinions or considering the realistic outcome of these decisions. For a while, the lack of proper pay did not bother me as much, but since various issues with this company caused me to lose my best staff members, I ran out of reasons to want to stay.

Get it together and figure out how to take care of your employees. Stop being cheap and put more people in place, especially on the corporate end, so this place can actually function the way it's meant to. If not, don't be surprised when more people who have been loyal to this company continue to walk out.

There are newer employer reviews for Everything But Water