Evolent Health
www.evolenthealth.com Arlington, VA 500 to 999 Employees

You'll never want to leave...

I have been working at Evolent Health full-time for less than a year

ProsThere is a high level of trust between managers and staff. Evolent has created a results oriented work environment, which cares more about what you deliver, than about how much time you spend working. Colleagues are motivated to learn and are willing to go above and beyond in helping each other.

ConsNot everyone is as comfortable with our lack of hierarchical structure. Since there are no organizational charts, it can sometimes be difficult to understand how groups fit together.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! As Evolent grows, make an intentional effort to reach out to new staff to keep culture strong.

Great Work Life Balance!

Contractor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Evolent Health full-time for less than a year

Pros: Excellent Benefits! Great People! Location! Cons: Management have no clue what direction to take More

Exciting and challenging start-up environment

Senior Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at Evolent Health full-time for less than a year

Pros: Dynamic - lots of projects happening simultaneously Great opportunity to grow and… Cons: Startup environment - scope and structure of projects is constantly in flux Evolving set of expectations Bit… More

There are newer reviews on Evolent Health.

Worked for Evolent Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Evolent Health reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Evolent Health CEO Frank Williams . All reviews posted anonymously by Evolent Health employees.