There are newer employer reviews for Ewing

I took a temporary job almost 15 years ago and found a career with a great company!

Current Employee - Regional Manager
Current Employee - Regional Manager

I have been working at Ewing full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Education, when I came to Ewing I had no previous experience in the green industry. Ewing will teach you what you need to know and then some. Family owned, you will be looked at as a member of their extended family not a number. Fun, it can be stressful but fun is in this companies DNA, all you need to do is embrace it.

Cons

Every company has Cons, Ewing is no different. I choose to focus on the Pros and do my best to make every day FUN.

Other Employee Reviews for Ewing

Fun place to work when your part of a great team

I have been working at Ewing full-time

Pros

Really valuable training. With the attitude of knowing that if you need help with anything you could literally call anyone and they are more then happy to help. Advancement is there if you want it. With the right team everyday can seem to go by with ease and lack of stress and with fun.

Cons

Low monetary compensation for what is expected but all the benefits help make up for it.

2. The Best Top Notch Company in it's class

Current Employee - Branch Manager
    Current Employee - Branch Manager

I have been working at Ewing full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The company is profitable! Still growing & still in the hands of the family for 92 years.The biggest pro of working for the largest family owned business in the green industry, is just that, they treat you like family. I've been employed here for 9 years & everything they have ever said they would do, they have stood behind their words. It's ok to smile & have fun here. The people that work here with you, whether in the same branch, region or even 2500 miles away in another state are always willing to help you learn & grow. Ewing has programs set in place to help you reach your fullest potential & help you grow not only as an employee, but as an individual & in your personal life, as well as career life. With the many locations & positions with in the company, you can expand & broaden your horizons in the green industry to any level. Promoting from with in, yup Ewing does that better than any company I've worked for, or even heard of others talking about. What keeps me here you ask? The people, the environment of which I work, the customers & the pure enjoyment of learning & growing!

Cons

Politics, as with every company, this can play a huge roll in certain aspects of the company/people. Summers can create for longer than normal days & can take away from some personal/family time.