ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

www.salesforce.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

Fast-paced, exciting, challenging and probably one of the best professional opportunities I have had in my career

Current Employee - Senior Director in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Senior Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

Pros

When you boil it down, it is really the people that make ExactTarget a great place to work. I have a great deal of respect for the executive team - as leaders and personally too - and I believe the feelings are mutual. I work closely with several members of the Executive team on a regular basis and I feel that they care about me as a professional and as a person too. It's really a great environment of mutual respect and support.

I also have a great time working with my coworkers and peers across the company. Great team spirit, no attitudes, and no egos. Just a group of people that work hard and do the best they can for our customers. It's a contagious environment. In my career, I have not seen many places with the positive culture that we have here.

Cons

There is no doubt the work environment is fast-paced and expectations to produce are high. And as the company's growth has continued to accelerate, that pace has only quickened. Some days it can be stressful but it is very much a direct result of our hyper growth. Clearly, one of those "good problems" to have as an organization

Stay focused and keep thinking about how we continue to scale and evolve the ExactTarget corporate structure over time so that everyone in the company continues to be successful and can do a great job. I feel like our best years are still ahead of us.

144 Other Employee Reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud (View Most Recent)

Very exciting culture

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

Pros

Benefits, fast growing, organizational culture, Health and fitness center

Cons

Growing pains, compensation, Not much guidance

A fun experience at a rising interactive marketing firm.

Current Employee - Production Specialist in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Production Specialist in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

Pros

It's hard to compare the culture to anywhere else. There's a very large emphasis on knowledge sharing and camaraderie. Management is very focused on the step forward, and are always available to assist those who are looking for guidance in where to take their career.

Cons

The onboarding process is a bit convoluted and directionless. You are often left to your own devices, and because management often has little knowledge of disciplines within many of the roles under them, they can offer little guidance in how to get acclimated in your position.

Develop a more substantial onboarding process. NEO as it stands is very informational, but very little of it is position-specific, so you end up leaving without a great deal of information that you will find professionally relevant in your new role.

There are newer employer reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud