ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

www.exacttarget.com

Professional Opportunities can't be beat!

Services Department (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsThe opportunity for advancement at ExactTarget is what I view as the most significant "pro". ET has quickly become the market leader, serving customers throughout the world. I have opportunities to advance my career in a number of areas in a number of geographies. This, to me, is the biggest differentiator.

The competitive pay, casual workplace, and passionate employees only enhance the ET experience!

ConsET has grown very quickly. The company I joined a few years ago has evolved into something different. We now serve international customers that have varying needs. Learning the cultural nuances needed to serve our worldly customers is sometimes difficult.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep growing at the pace you are growing. With growth comes opportunity and with opportunity comes continued employee satisfaction!

Exciting and Incredible Opportunity in a Career

Sales (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent professional environment regardless of whether a person is just starting their professional career or have 20+ years experience. A fast pace company that allows a… Cons: The environment and growth causes average performing people to get frustrated that they don't get promoted or advance as quick as others. Environment requires people to… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to work on career paths that you instituted in 2012.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Excellent - best place to work in my career.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

Pros: Smart leadership who cares about employees and clients. Great work environment in cool buildings. Leading edge technology… Cons: Fast-paced - long hours can be required. Cultural expectations are high. 401k… Advice to Senior Management: Stay focused on culture and making clients successful. Keep communicating openly in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ExactTarget Marketing Cloud.

Worked for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud? Contribute to the Community!