ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

www.exacttarget.com

Best Places to Work--No Question

Administrative (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsI have had a handful employers over the past 15 years and ExactTarget is by far the best employer I have worked for. It is a family first and foremost. My co-workers/friends help me grow professionally, but also support me personally.

I am never at a loss for challenge, excitement or opportunity. While I am on the administrative side of the house, the ability to interact with cool clients, international operations, and all-around exciting work associated with a growing business is unbeatable. I am especially fond of the Orange Culture that lies at the core of all we do. The culture continues to evolve and strengthen as our business grows.

ConsWe continue to experience growing pains that one would expect in working for a company that is growing at our pace, both domestically and internationally. Those pains are operational in nature and more a function of many of us doing this type of work for the first time.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Orange Culture is ExactTarget. Fight to the death to ensure it remains at the core of all we do. This is what attracted me to ExactTarget and what will keep me here for many years to come!

Professional Opportunities can't be beat!

Services Department (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud full-time for more than a year

Pros: The opportunity for advancement at ExactTarget is what I view as the most significant "pro". ET has quickly become the market leader, serving customers… Cons: ET has grown very quickly. The company I joined a few years ago has evolved into something different. We… Advice to Senior Management: Keep growing at the pace you are growing. With… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Exciting and Incredible Opportunity in a Career

Sales (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent professional environment regardless of whether a person is just starting their professional career or have 20+ years experience. A fast pace company that allows a… Cons: The environment and growth causes average performing people to get frustrated that they don't get promoted or advance as quick as others. Environment requires people to… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to work on career paths that you instituted in 2012.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ExactTarget Marketing Cloud.

Worked for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud? Contribute to the Community!