There are newer employer reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

Best Places to Work--No Question

Current Employee - Administrative in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Administrative in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have had a handful employers over the past 15 years and ExactTarget is by far the best employer I have worked for. It is a family first and foremost. My co-workers/friends help me grow professionally, but also support me personally.

I am never at a loss for challenge, excitement or opportunity. While I am on the administrative side of the house, the ability to interact with cool clients, international operations, and all-around exciting work associated with a growing business is unbeatable. I am especially fond of the Orange Culture that lies at the core of all we do. The culture continues to evolve and strengthen as our business grows.

Cons

We continue to experience growing pains that one would expect in working for a company that is growing at our pace, both domestically and internationally. Those pains are operational in nature and more a function of many of us doing this type of work for the first time.

The Orange Culture is ExactTarget. Fight to the death to ensure it remains at the core of all we do. This is what attracted me to ExactTarget and what will keep me here for many years to come!

136 Other Employee Reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud (View Most Recent)

Software companies are cut throat competitive

Current Employee - New Business Development in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - New Business Development in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Growing company, good software, founder is still CEO

Cons

Brainwashed culture of "be orange", many young people, aggressive sales team only cares about what have you done for me lately

Professional Opportunities can't be beat!

Current Employee - Services Department in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Services Department in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The opportunity for advancement at ExactTarget is what I view as the most significant "pro". ET has quickly become the market leader, serving customers throughout the world. I have opportunities to advance my career in a number of areas in a number of geographies. This, to me, is the biggest differentiator.

The competitive pay, casual workplace, and passionate employees only enhance the ET experience!

Cons

ET has grown very quickly. The company I joined a few years ago has evolved into something different. We now serve international customers that have varying needs. Learning the cultural nuances needed to serve our worldly customers is sometimes difficult.

Keep growing at the pace you are growing. With growth comes opportunity and with opportunity comes continued employee satisfaction!

There are newer employer reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud