ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

www.salesforce.com
There are newer employer reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

Software companies are cut throat competitive

Current Employee - New Business Development in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - New Business Development in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Growing company, good software, founder is still CEO

Cons

Brainwashed culture of "be orange", many young people, aggressive sales team only cares about what have you done for me lately

142 Other Employee Reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud (View Most Recent)

Professional Opportunities can't be beat!

Current Employee - Services Department in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Services Department in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The opportunity for advancement at ExactTarget is what I view as the most significant "pro". ET has quickly become the market leader, serving customers throughout the world. I have opportunities to advance my career in a number of areas in a number of geographies. This, to me, is the biggest differentiator.

The competitive pay, casual workplace, and passionate employees only enhance the ET experience!

Cons

ET has grown very quickly. The company I joined a few years ago has evolved into something different. We now serve international customers that have varying needs. Learning the cultural nuances needed to serve our worldly customers is sometimes difficult.

Keep growing at the pace you are growing. With growth comes opportunity and with opportunity comes continued employee satisfaction!

Exciting and Incredible Opportunity in a Career

Current Employee - Sales in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Sales in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Excellent professional environment regardless of whether a person is just starting their professional career or have 20+ years experience.
    A fast pace company that allows a person to learn and grow as much as they want for their career.
    Strong benefits including very competitive compensation packages.
    Employees are passionate about the culture.
    Great to work in an innovative company that pushes the limits on the competitive landscape around the technology.
    Very client focused.

Cons

The environment and growth causes average performing people to get frustrated that they don't get promoted or advance as quick as others.
    Environment requires people to be a go getter vs. being told what to do for every task. This is great for people who like to be empowered.
    The growth can create change and people who struggle staying flexible in an environment might get frustrated. I see this as an opportunity.

Continue to work on career paths that you instituted in 2012. Employees want to feel that their career development is important.

There are newer employer reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud