ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

There are newer employer reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

Incredible, growth focused organization

Current Employee - Senior Director in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - Senior Director in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

ExactTarget has created an incredible organization located within the heart of the midwest. The software, technology platform and future potential for growth is unprecedented. The organization treats its employees with respect and values individual thought contribution.

Cons

ExactTarget has a fairly significant product portfolio. Communication across the product teams can sometimes be challenging but it is certainly something the organization must continue to improve upon to drive flawless execution of service delivery.

Continue to invest in talent; Pay close attention to the work/life balance

140 Other Employee Reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud (View Most Recent)

Orange - it's not just a marketing thing... it's a culture thing.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

- Wellness initiatives are getting better and better each year (which I hope continues!)
    - Work/Life balance flexibility when "life happens"
    - Amazing culture - it really is like a nation we're apart of, we support, help and cheer each other on in all of the day to days of the business
    - The "extras" are awesome - committees dedicated to empowering employees to give back to the community through ExactImpact, helping employees just relax and have fun through ExactFun, helping improve our way of live with green initiatives, empowering the females of our company through ExactWIN, etc.
    - Challenging and never boring, will push you professionally and you'll push yourself personally!
    - Opportunities for training, learning and college tuition-assistance
    - Adoption assistance and so much more!

Cons

Fast paced, requires discipline, a "get up and go" attitude and sometimes patience for growing pains. If you're okay with all those, then it's the place for you!! I believe those that think our Orange culture it's a marketing slogan chose not to fully support the company and therefore weren't really very Orange to begin with - it definitely is a team environment and an Orange way of life at the core which is amazing to be apart of!

Keep the culture going, bumps in road will happen, if you have the right culture and people in place, it'll all get smoothed over.

INSPIRING CULTURE.. INTELLIGENT Employee Base...INNOVATIVE Software as a Service Provider

Pros

Regardless of your position, you feel as if you're making a meaningful impact. This sense of empowerment drives me to see our clients achieve success each day. My supervisor never criticizes me, but instead, gives me positive feedback and is always accessible . Never have I worked for a company that truly believes the core values that make Exacttarget a wonderful culture to be apart of. All my co-workers have a kind demeanor, and a sense of humor to boot! Sometimes I pinch myself realizing I work for this company. (Figuratively, of course :-)
    There are so many other pros to list : Free Healthy Snacks, Wellness Bucks, Great Health Benefits, Tuition Reimbursement and list goes on and on............and then some...I highly recommend this company !

Cons

This is a completely new economy now.....Every job has its stressors....
    I've always been efficient with my time and enjoy what I do here. I haven't been overwhelmed yet.. deadlines are realistic and goals are achievable ......I'd rather be overwhelmed due to rapid growth as oppose to the contrary....

Keep doing what you're doing!..........! Continue to take care of your employee base that will continue to take care of our clients ...

There are newer employer reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud