There are newer employer reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

ExactTarget is the best employer I have ever worked for!

Current Employee - Solutions Designer in Melbourne (Australia)
Current Employee - Solutions Designer in Melbourne (Australia)

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Culture, innovation, opportunity, events, people & incentives

Cons

Salary and nothing else I can think of!!

None

136 Other Employee Reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud (View Most Recent)

Moving on from disappointment? No, there's another one, just around the corner!

Former Employee - Technology Architect
    Former Employee - Technology Architect

I worked at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud full-time

Pros

- You'll thrive here if:
    You think SMALL,
    You think about NOW, not tomorrow,
    You plan for short-term and,
    You kiss-up!

Cons

- Disorganised (everywhere): Product don't document changes at all. People move amongst work cells, without leaving sufficient documentation behind. We tried to resolve a trivial client issue; no one in Product knew how to fix it! It's very upsetting when the customer threatens leaving the company, blaming the Services project team! Did anyone actually help? Well, many people **appeared** willing to do so, no one wanted to be involved. Knowledge system? Yeah, there is one and it is a joke!
    - No **true** vision in Services: the message from Sr Mgt was: we know what we want YOU to achieve, find out how to do it by yourselves! Shocking... I mean, Indiana University is good, but you can't lead an entire Services organisation with just a single job in ExactTarget. Even rocks know that you play the game (politics), but go on, open a book (preferable Management 101) to learn -AT LEAST- the basics! Sr mgt completely immature with no experience outside ET.
    - Bonuses? Promotions? Are you kissing up? If the answer is yes, come on, that's the ideal place for you!
    - Diversity: the company claims to embrace diversity. Far from it: any type of diversity, such as gay people, people listening to non mainstream music, family guys, are totally marginalised. There isn't mature management in place to lead as role models. Everyone cares about the numbers. ONLY.
    - AUS, UK: not competitive salaries at all
    - US: for Indiana, salaries are OK. Just OK.
    - Orange Culture: the JOKE. Does anyone really think about this stuff?

You pushed out so many talented people. STOP that. STOP that, NOW! We are here to help, not to undermine your precious seats. Enough with favoritism, enough with promoting all the schmucks! I suppose, competence threatens you, right?

Great Culture from the top down

Current Employee - Sales Management in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Sales Management in London, England (UK)

Pros

Really great company - best software in it's sector and great senior management.

Cons

The pace is fast but it's a good thing

keep the culture going for as long as you can

There are newer employer reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud