ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

www.exacttarget.com
  www.exacttarget.com
There are newer employer reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

Great company, great culture!

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

Pros

awesome leadership team and great culture

Cons

lack of work life balance

138 Other Employee Reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud (View Most Recent)

Incredible, growth focused organization

Current Employee - Senior Director in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Director in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

ExactTarget has created an incredible organization located within the heart of the midwest. The software, technology platform and future potential for growth is unprecedented. The organization treats its employees with respect and values individual thought contribution.

Cons

ExactTarget has a fairly significant product portfolio. Communication across the product teams can sometimes be challenging but it is certainly something the organization must continue to improve upon to drive flawless execution of service delivery.

Continue to invest in talent; Pay close attention to the work/life balance

Orange - it's not just a marketing thing... it's a culture thing.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

- Wellness initiatives are getting better and better each year (which I hope continues!)
    - Work/Life balance flexibility when "life happens"
    - Amazing culture - it really is like a nation we're apart of, we support, help and cheer each other on in all of the day to days of the business
    - The "extras" are awesome - committees dedicated to empowering employees to give back to the community through ExactImpact, helping employees just relax and have fun through ExactFun, helping improve our way of live with green initiatives, empowering the females of our company through ExactWIN, etc.
    - Challenging and never boring, will push you professionally and you'll push yourself personally!
    - Opportunities for training, learning and college tuition-assistance
    - Adoption assistance and so much more!

Cons

Fast paced, requires discipline, a "get up and go" attitude and sometimes patience for growing pains. If you're okay with all those, then it's the place for you!! I believe those that think our Orange culture it's a marketing slogan chose not to fully support the company and therefore weren't really very Orange to begin with - it definitely is a team environment and an Orange way of life at the core which is amazing to be apart of!

Keep the culture going, bumps in road will happen, if you have the right culture and people in place, it'll all get smoothed over.

There are newer employer reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud