There are newer employer reviews for ExactTarget Marketing Cloud

If you want to be challenged day in and day out, be able to network immensely and feel so rewarded everyday-this is you.

Former Intern - Demand Generation & Global Programs in Indianapolis, IN
Former Intern - Demand Generation & Global Programs in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Every single person within ET is more than happy to meet with you to help, provide some source of advice, or just learn more about what you're doing You can do anything you set your mind to!

Cons

I never found a Con.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

I use to really love my job now I am just nervous about my future with ExactTarget.

Current Employee - Senior Corporate Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - Senior Corporate Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Unfortunately, most of the good parts have gone with the acquisition, nothing lasts forever, I guess. There's still free pop and snacks in the break room, for now.

Cons

I use to really love my sales job here at ExactTarget but I am afraid to say those days are long gone. This use to be the place the be in Indianapolis for corporate sales but it really isn’t what it use to be, perks have been cut, pay has been cut ever since SalesForce took the reigns. I was hopeful with the acquisition but it hasn't been what I had hoped at all. There's been several people who have been let go from sales and for the first time in nearly 4 years of working here I am nervous about potentially losing my job. It's really sad as a year ago I could have seen being here for a large part of my career but I guess thats tech, ever changing, and volatile. I would be cautious about taking a sales job with ExactTarget right now, they keep hiring but its because people keep leaving for better opportunities, lots of uncertainty going on, the good people are getting out and I will be leaving as soon as I find a new opportunity.

Advice to Management

I know you think its all about the money but why not try to remember who made you into what you are.

2. Great place to work

Current Contractor - Graphic Design in Indianapolis, IN
    Current Contractor - Graphic Design in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at ExactTarget Marketing Cloud as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is very respectful and had great attitudes. You are never taken for granted here and everyone is appreciated because we all bring something to the table.

Cons

Since it is a large company I struggle to remember everyone that I come in contact with because I am constantly meeting new people.

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesome work!