Good company

Current Employee - Systems and Network Administrator in Concord, CA
Current Employee - Systems and Network Administrator in Concord, CA

Pros

Good climate inside the company. High professional level.

Cons

Not a big salary. Compensation has really be higher.

Other Employee Reviews for Exadel

Run like the wind

Current Employee - Project Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Project Manager in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Health care coverage was unprecedented, 100% of coverage fully paid.

Cons

-Management hired me under false pretenses, assuring me that there was a bonus plan, my salary would be reviewed in 6 months. In point of fact, they would have said anything to me to get me in to cover their projects. -Management was secretive and manipulative to the extreme, most of business in the office is conducted in Russian, even when non-Russian speakers are present. -On several occasions, I was told things by the CEO that were false, including that they were doing an IPO, that I would get a commission on new contracts written with a particular client (I found out he'd told others this and they never got paid) -On other occasions, requests were made from me and justified with rationale that led me to believe that the company was cooking their books. -Finally, there were other activities that led me to believe that this firm was in violation of other US laws but could not substantiate them before leaving.

Advice to Management

Straighten up and fly right.

Good projects, poor management

Current Employee - Software Engineer
    Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Exadel full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some good clients with interesting projects. If you lucky would be able to work with new technologies. Competitive salary. Some people are quite smart.

Cons

Poor management. View employees as expense. Limited career opportunities. Not much benefits despite salary. No culture and values. Soviet mentality at management levels. Lack of good leadership - lack of vision, short term hiring to fill in available projects.